Friday, May 20, 2011

Gingerly eating ginger snaps, oh heck inhaling ginger snaps

I went to Molly's Gluten Free Bakery again and had a great experience or at least had some pretty good treats.  On this trip I tried the fudge brownie and the ginger snaps.  The fudge brownie was great though it was personally too cakey for me.  I like my brownies closer to the fudge then cake side, otherwise it was delicious and would rate it delicious even if it wasn't gluten-free.  It really was that good.  I also got lucky with the ginger snaps it tasted just like the ones my mother use to make and I liked that they were small.  The snaps were a little dry, but the taste was excellent and no off taste to it at all.  Went there about a week ago to try the hamburger buns and they were all right, but you cold tell they were gluten-free.  Maybe that is what surprised me on my last trip because the brownie and snaps were very good and did not taste like they were gluten-free.  Did have a sample of the lemon square and from the little taste they were good and would like to try the full square next time and maybe some of their muffins.  I am starting to feel real good about using them for my gluten-free choice though I haven't mentioned that to them yet (may when the time gets closer).

No comments:

Post a Comment