Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thunder and Lightning

It is thundering and lightning outside and I am hoping that it does not hail.  It was originally a warm and sunny day, but I knew it wouldn't last (saw the weather report).  It is now raining cold and dreary makes me want some hot tea to comfort me.  The brownies are out of the oven and cooling, so I am trying to decide what type of tea should I have with my warm brownie?  Since it is late at night I was actually thinking about a rooibos tea, caffeine does not work for me late at night and the chocolate was probably all the caffeine I could handle right now.  Debating on a West Cape Chai rooibos or a peppermint rooibos tea.  Hmmmmm, do I want the spiciness or something soothing?  Do you ever get that dilemma?

Well, after thinking about it for awhile I decided on the peppermint rooibos because I wanted something soothing and it was the right choice.

On a good note the rain should help the cool weather veggies I planted in the garden and hopefully I can plant the warm weather veggies soon.  It has been a cold spring (I use the term spring loosely) here and I was late in putting in the cool weather veggies.  If the weather seems warm I would have planted tomatoes in late April, but would not even consider that this year and am hoping I can get them in before June.

No comments:

Post a Comment