Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hey, hey, good lookin

If you have noticed, there is a new look to my blog.  My website designer Kitty from Ink2Art wanted to make sure that my blog, twitter account and my website looked similar.  She also changed the font and other things to have a better overall visual to my blog.  I think she did a fabulous job.  They also go with the look of my place though there may be more color in my place, but the feel is still the same.

On other news, Monday I went to the place and took pictures of the build out and the progress of my place.  If you look really close at the first picture you will see my neck and body (head is optional).



storage area


The closet or aka my office

a front counter view inside towards office

front counter towards kitchen and storage area, oh yeah me on ladder

hopefully my tea wall

No comments:

Post a Comment