Monday, October 10, 2011

Tea Basics

Had a bachelorette party on Saturday and was a little surprised how little some people know about tea.  They were definitely curious and asked a lot of questions, which I tried to answer to my best ability.  It was a nice reminder that many people do not know that much about tea and there was a time when I was like that myself.  It did feel good to teach them a little about tea.  The differences between white, green, oolong, black and puer-eh teas, nothing too in depth.

I was going to eventually have classes about tea at my place and this made the decision easier.  The ladies seemed interested and asked many questions, so it seems classes teaching general knowledge of tea would go over well.  Maybe some more in depth classes for people who have general knowledge and for anybody who has had beginning classes and want to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment