Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What should I write....

Been so busy lately trying to open my place that I haven't been writing as frequently.  My goal is to write at least 1-2 times a week for the summer.  Hopefully by Fall things will be less hectic and I can get back to writing at least 3 times a week.  My goal is to write 3-4 times a week, but so far the 4 times has been rare and 3 times was happening on a pretty consistent basis until a couple weeks ago.  Also been having a hard time this week of thinking of something to write.  I do not want this whole blog to be about my tea house, but some interesting stuff about tea with some cooking and gardening thrown in too.  The irony is I am starting to get a few more people visiting the site.  Hope I can maintain if not increase it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment